Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 04:26:32 -0500

246 
TXPN27 KNES 200925
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (98W)

B.  20/0857Z

C.  16.2N

D.  162.6E

E.  SIX/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...2-3/10 BANDING YIELDS A DT OF 1.0. MET AND PT AGREE. FT
BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    20/0746Z 16.1N 162.6E SSMIS

...NEWHARD

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.