Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 04:37:10 -0500

687 
TXPN26 KNES 200935
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (95W)

B.  20/0857Z

C.  16.0N

D.  146.6E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS...3/10 BANDING ON LOG 10 SPIRAL GIVES A DT OF 1.5. MET IS
A 1.0. PT IS A 1.5. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    20/0346Z 16.6N 146.9E AMSRE

...NEWHARD

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.