Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 07:57:06 -0500

775 
TPPN11 PGTW 201243 COR

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 20/1130Z

C. 18.4N

D. 117.2E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T5.5/6.0/S0.0/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN. 37NM
OW EYE SURROUNDED BY MG YIELDS AN E# AND DT OF 4.5. PT AND MET
YIELD A 5.5. DBO PT. CORRECTED STT IN LINE F AND COMMENTS IN
REMARKS.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.