Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:08:07 -0500

421 
TXPN23 KNES 201506
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  20/1430Z

C.  18.4N

D.  117.1E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.5/5.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...DT=5.5 BASED ON LG RING WITH OW EYE SURROUNDED BY
FL. PT=5.5. MET=5.5. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.