Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:21:05 -0500

090 
TPPN12 PGTW 201517

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 98W (NE OF POHNPEI)

B. 20/1430Z

C. 16.9N

D. 161.3E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. THIS SYSTEM IS TOO
WEAK TO CLASSIFY.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.