Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:28:31 -0500

846 
TXPN26 KNES 201526
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (95W)

B.  20/1430Z

C.  17.0N

D.  144.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSU/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...DT=1.5 BASED ON SHEAR PATTERN WITH LOW LEVEL CENTER MORE
THAN 1.25 DEGREES FROM CONVECTION.  PT=1.5. MET=1.5. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    20/0920Z 16.8N 145.0E AMSU
    20/0959Z 16.7N 145.0E SSMIS

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.