Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:37:34 -0500

343 
TXPN27 KNES 201536
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (98W)

B.  20/1457Z

C.  16.8N

D.  161.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...DT=1.0 BASED ON .3 BANDING ON LOG10 SPIRAL. PT=1.5. MET=1.5.
FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    20/1028Z 16.5N 162.3E AMSU

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.