Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:38:07 -0500

195 
TPPN11 PGTW 201820

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 20/1730Z

C. 18.8N

D. 117.4E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T5.0/6.0/W1.0/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN.
CNVCTN WRAPS 1.0 ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 4.0. FT BASED
ON PT. MET AGREES.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.