Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:18:10 -0500

950 
FQPS01 NFFN 201800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 202000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 211800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 10S 175E 08S 179E 05S 176W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF
CZ.

TROUGH T1 13S 173E 15S 175E 17S 179E 19S 175W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 16S 171W 20S 170W 23S 171W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 11S 178W 14S 173W 15S 169W 16S 166W 18S 163W 25S 159W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 18S 160E 19S 168E 21S 174E 25S 180. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 18S 157W 16S 146W 16S 140W 20S 130W 25S 127W.
FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 16S AND EAST OF 155W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 15S AND 20S AND WEST OF 170E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 175W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHWEST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.