Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:18:06 -0500

666 
TPPN11 PGTW 202116

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 20/2030Z

C. 19.0N

D. 117.5E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   20/1737Z  18.5N  117.3E  AMSR
   20/1745Z  18.5N  117.3E  MMHS
   20/1808Z  18.6N  117.6E  MMHS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.