Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:45:37 -0500

228 
TXPN23 KNES 202143
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  20/2030Z

C.  19.2N

D.  117.4E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T4.5/5.5/W1.0/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS...CONVECTION ASSOCIATED WITH BANDING TYPE EYE MEASURED 14/10
RESULTING IN DT OF 4.5. MET AND PT AGREE. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    20/1737Z 18.9N 117.4E AMSRE

...EARLE

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.