Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:29:34 -0500

158 
TXPN27 KNES 202228
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (98W)

B.  20/2030Z

C.  18.6N

D.  160.7E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/TMI

H.  REMARKS...PBO 2001Z TMI WHICH SHOWED A FAIRLY WELL DEFINED
CIRCULATION. IRREGULAR CDO MEASURES 1.5 DEGREES RESULTING IN A DT OF
2.5. MET AND PT ARE 2.0. FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    20/2002Z 18.5N 160.8E TMI

...EARLE

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.