Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:46:29 -0500

391 
TXPN26 KNES 202244
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (95W)

B.  20/2157Z

C.  17.3N

D.  142.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.5/W0.5/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...CENTER IS LESS THAN 1.25 DEGREE NORTH OF ACTIVE CONVECTION
RESULTING IN DT OF 1.0. CIRCULATION IS POORLY DEFINED PRECLUDING A HIGHER
DT NUMBER. MET IS LESS THAN 1.0 AND PT IS 1.0. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...EARLE

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.