Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 22:20:44 -0500

108 
ATPQ40 PGUM 210320
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST THU OCT 21 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM A DEVELOPING TROPICAL 
DISTURBANCE WEST OF SAIPAN CENTERED NEAR 16N143E...TO END AT 6N135E. 
SCATTERED TO NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND 
NEAR THE DISTURBANCE WEST OF THE CNMI BETWEEN 14N AND 17N FROM 140E 
TO 144E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE LOCATED IN 
CONVERGENT WINDS SOUTHEAST OF THE DISTURBANCE OVER GUAM TO WEST OF 
CHUUK WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE FROM 13N144E TO 8N149E...AND SOUTH 
OF KOROR ALONG THE TROUGH AXIS BETWEEN 3N AND 7N FROM 134E TO 136E.

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS CENTERED WEST-SOUTHWEST OF WAKE ISLAND AT 
19N160E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NORTH 
AND EAST OF THE DISTURBANCE BETWEEN 14N AND 22N FROM 158E TO 
168E...AND IN CONVERGENT WINDS SOUTH AND EAST OF THE DISTURBANCE 
WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 14N162E TO NORTHWEST OF POHNPEI AT 
8N156E.  

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS FROM AROUND MAJURO EASTWARD BETWEEN 6N AND 10N FROM 
171E TO THE DATE LINE.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.