Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 22:23:35 -0500

474 
TXPN23 KNES 210322
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  21/0230Z

C.  19.6N

D.  117.4E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/5.5/D0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...OW RAGGED EYE EMBEDDED IN LG AND SURROUNDED BY BLACK FOR
A DT OF 4.5. MET IS 5.5 AND PT IS 5.0. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...EARLE

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.