Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 22:35:52 -0500

249 
TXPN27 KNES 210333
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (98W)

B.  21/0230Z

C.  19.6N

D.  159.3E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...5/10 BANDING FOR A DT OF 2.5. MET IS 1.5 AND PT IS 2.0. FT
BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...EARLE

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.