Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 22:48:34 -0500

986 
TXPN26 KNES 210346
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (95W)

B.  21/0257Z

C.  17.3N

D.  141.8E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...LESS THAN 1.25 DEGREE SHEAR FOR A DT OF 1.0. MET AND PT
ARE 1.5. FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...EARLE

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.