Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 22:52:10 -0500

218 
TPPN11 PGTW 210350

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 95W (NW OF GUAM)

B. 21/0230Z

C. 16.0N

D. 142.4E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 49A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   20/2156Z  17.1N  142.6E  AMSU

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.