Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 01:31:05 -0500

495 
TPPN11 PGTW 210622

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 95W (NW OF GUAM)

B. 21/0530Z

C. 16.9N

D. 142.3E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVCT WRAP .25 ON LOG10 SPIRAL
YIELDING A DT OF 1.5. MET AND PT YIELD A 1.0. DT
UNREPRESENTATIVE. DBO PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   21/0340Z  17.2N  142.0E  AMSU

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.