Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 02:01:05 -0500

169 
TPPN11 PGTW 210657

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 21/0530Z

C. 19.8N

D. 117.7E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. T5.5/5.5/W0.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 03A/PBO EYE/ANMTN. 40NM WMG EYE WITH LG RING PLUS .5
EYE ADJ YIELDS A DT OF A 5.5. MET AND PT AGREES. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.