Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 03:15:00 -0500

482 
FQPS01 NFFN 210800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 210800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 220600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 08S 160E 11S 167E 15S 175E 18S 178W 18S 172W 20S
169W 25S 168W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME RAIN AND FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ IN THE AREA BETWEEN 170E AND
180. ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ.

WEAK TROUGH T1 08S 177E 12S 176W 14S 170W 17S 164W 21S 160W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 17S 160E 18S 170E 20S 177E 25S 174W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF
SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 18S 154W 16S 149W 16S 142W 19S 131W 25S 122W.
FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 16S AND EAST OF 155W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 15S AND 20S AND WEST OF 170E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 167E AND 175W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.