Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 04:06:26 -0500

298 
TXPN23 KNES 210904
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  21/0830Z

C.  20.1N

D.  117.7E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/5.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... OW EYE EMBEDDED IN MG AND SURROUNDED BY LG FOR DT=4.5.
MET=5.5 WITH PT=5.0.  FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.