Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 04:20:54 -0500

690 
TXPN26 KNES 210919
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (95W)

B.  21/0830Z

C.  17.1N

D.  141.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.5/W0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS... 3/10 BANDING FOR DT=1.0.  MET AND PT AGREE.  FT BASED
ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.