Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 04:32:14 -0500

176 
TPPN10 PGTW 210930

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 95W (NW OF GUAM)

B. 21/0830Z

C. 16.9N

D. 141.6E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   21/0340Z  17.2N  142.0E  AMSU
   21/0733Z  17.0N  141.5E  SSMI
   21/0807Z  16.9N  141.3E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.