Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 07:58:09 -0500

532 
TPPN11 PGTW 211255

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 21/1130Z

C. 20.1N

D. 117.7E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T5.5/5.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 34A/PBO LARGE EYE/ANMTN. 40NM WMG EYE WITH LG SURR
RING PLUS .5 EYE ADJ YIELDS A DT OF A 5.5. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO
DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   21/0915Z  19.9N  118.0E  SSMI

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.