Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:05:16 -0500

704 
TXPN23 KNES 211503
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  21/1430Z

C.  20.2N

D.  117.9E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/5.0/S0.0/18HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...DT=5.0 BASED ON LG RING WITH LG EYE. PT=5.0. MET=5.0. FT
BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.