Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:12:59 -0500

295 
ATPQ40 PGUM 211512
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST FRI OCT 22 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS CENTERED WEST OF THE MARIANAS NEAR 6N135E. 
NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTH OF THE 
CIRCULATION CENTER WITHIN 100 MILES OF 16N140E. CONVERGING SOUTH 
WINDS ARE GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ON 
THE SOUTHEAST SIDE OF THIS SYSTEM...OR MAINLY SOUTH OF THE MARIANAS 
WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 14N144E TO 10N155E TO 5N149E 
TO 8N140E.

ANOTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS CENTERED WELL EAST OF THE CNMI AT 
20N157E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTH 
OF MINAMI TORI SHIMA BETWEEN 25N AND 17N FROM 152E TO 162E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS OVER THE 
MARSHALL ISLANDS WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 7N165E TO 8N180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.