Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:20:25 -0500

550 
TXPN27 KNES 211518
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (98W)

B.  21/1430Z

C.  20.5N

D.  156.6E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...DT=2.0 BASED ON .3 BANDING. PT=2.0.  MET=2.0. FT BASED
ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    21/0948Z 20.3N 157.4E SSMIS

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.