Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:32:57 -0500

892 
ATPQ40 PGUM 211532 AAA
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE...UPDATED
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
130 AM CHST FRI OCT 22 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

UPDATED TO INCLUDE NEWLY-FORMED TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W

NEWLY DEVELOPED TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS CENTERED WEST OF THE 
MARIANAS NEAR 17N135E. TD 16W IS MOVING NORTHWESTWARD AT 5 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 30 MPH. NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTH OF THE CENTER WITHIN 100 MILES OF 
16N140E. CONVERGING SOUTH WINDS ARE GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ON THE SOUTHEAST SIDE OF THIS SYSTEM...OR MAINLY 
SOUTH OF THE MARIANAS WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 14N144E 
TO 10N155E TO 5N149E TO 8N140E. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION...REFER TO 
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE PUBLIC ADVISORIES ISSUED UNDER WMO HEADER 
WTPQ32 PGUM AND JTWC BULLETINS ISSUED UNDER WMO HEADER WTPN32 PGTW.

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS CENTERED WELL EAST OF THE CNMI AT 
20N157E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTH 
OF MINAMI TORI SHIMA BETWEEN 25N AND 17N FROM 152E TO 162E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS OVER THE 
MARSHALL ISLANDS WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 7N165E TO 8N180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.