Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:25:06 -0500

595 
TPPN11 PGTW 211822

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 21/1730Z

C. 20.4N

D. 117.8E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T4.5/5.5/W0.5/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 34A/PBO LARGE EYE/ANMTN. A 43NM LARGE RAGGED EYE IS
SURROUNDED BY A MG RING WITHOUT ANY EYE ADJUSTMENT YIELDS A DT
OF 4.5. FT BASED ON DT. PT AND MET AGREE.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   21/1331Z  20.3N  117.8E  MMHS
   21/1401Z  20.3N  117.9E  TRMM

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.