Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:27:06 -0500

947 
TPPN10 PGTW 211825

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W (NW OF GUAM)

B. 21/1730Z

C. 17.3N

D. 139.9E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5/D0.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .30 ON LOG10 SPIRAL
YIELDING A DT OF 1.5. FT BASED ON DT. PT AND MET AGREE.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   21/1228Z  17.1N  140.9E  TRMM

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.