Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:07:32 -0500

139 
FQPS01 NFFN 211800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 212000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 221800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 13S 160E 15S 173E 17S 178W 19S 169W 21S 163W 25S
160W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ IN THE AREA WEST OF 178E.
ELSEWHERE, SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080
MILES OF CZ.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 18S 164E 18S 173E 20S 177W 22S 170W 25S 165W.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 18S 152W 17S 145W 17S 140W 22S 131W 25S 128W.
FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 15S AND 20S AND WEST OF 170E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 162E AND 180, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHWEST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.