Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:12:05 -0500

002 
TPPN11 PGTW 212110

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 21/2030Z

C. 20.7N

D. 118.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 34A/PBO LARGE EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   21/1757Z  20.6N  118.1E  MMHS
   21/1820Z  20.6N  117.9E  AMSR

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.