Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:13:07 -0500

334 
TPPN10 PGTW 212111

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W (NW OF GUAM)

B. 21/2030Z

C. 17.2N

D. 139.1E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   21/1616Z  16.9N  140.2E  MMHS
   21/1642Z  17.0N  140.4E  AMSR

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.