Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:14:06 -0500

241 
TPPN12 PGTW 212112

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W (ENE OF MARIANA ISLANDS)

B. 21/2030Z

C. 20.9N

D. 155.8E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 49A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   21/1551Z  20.7N  156.2E  MMHS
   21/1824Z  21.0N  155.9E  AMSR

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.