Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:22:12 -0500

452 
TXPN23 KNES 212120
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  21/2030Z

C.  20.7N

D.  118.2E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T6.0/6.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...WMG EYE EMBEDDED IN LG AND SURROUNDED BY BLACK FOR A DT
OF 6.0. MET AND PT ARE 5.5. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...EARLE

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.