Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Depression (16w) Advisory Number 2

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:26:56 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 212126
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION (16W) ADVISORY NUMBER 2
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP162010
800 AM CHST FRI OCT 22 2010

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W TURNING TOWARD THE WEST...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 700 AM CHST...2100Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 17.3 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 139.4 DEGREES 
EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    445 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 445 MILES NORTHWEST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS MOVING NORTHWESTWARD AT 10 MPH. A GRADUAL 
TURN TOWARD THE WEST IS EXPECTED DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS REMAIN 30 MPH. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS 
EXPECTED TO REMAIN NEAR THIS INTENSITY DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

REPEATING THE 700 AM CHST POSITION...17.3 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
139.4 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING NORTHWEST AT 10 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 30 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE LATER THIS AFTERNOON AT 2 PM CHST. 

$$

MCELROY

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.