Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Depression 17w Advisory Number 1

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:37:48 -0500

WTPQ33 PGUM 212137
TCPPQ3

BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W ADVISORY NUMBER 1
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP172010
800 AM CHST FRI OCT 22 2010

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W FORMS NORTHWEST OF WAKE ISLAND...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 700 AM CHST...2100Z...THE CENTER OF NEWLY FORMED TROPICAL 
DEPRESSION 17W WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 21.0 DEGREES NORTH AND 
LONGITUDE 155.7 DEGREES EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    770 MILES EAST-NORTHEAST OF SAIPAN AND
                 890 MILES NORTHEAST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W IS MOVING NORTHWESTWARD AT 10 MPH. AN 
INCREASE IN FORWARD SPEED AND A GRADUAL TURN TOWARD THE NORTH IS 
EXPECTED DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 30 MPH. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W IS 
EXPECTED TO REMAIN NEAR THIS INTENSITY DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

REPEATING THE 700 AM CHST POSITION...21.0 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
155.7 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING NORTHWEST AT 10 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 30 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE LATER THIS AFTERNOON AT 2 PM CHST. 

$$

MCELROY

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.