Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:49:44 -0500

524 
TXPN26 KNES 212148
SIMWIR

A.  16W (NONAME)

B.  21/2057Z

C.  17.3N

D.  139.6E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/VIS/AMSRE/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS... PBO 2006Z SSMIS DATA. CENTER IS LESS THAN 1.25 DEGREE
NORTHEAST OF ACTIVE CONVECTION RESULTING IN DT OF 1.5. MET AND PT
AGREE. FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    21/1642Z 17.2N 140.4E AMSRE
    21/2006Z 17.3N 139.7E SSMIS

...EARLE

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.