Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 17:06:50 -0500

795 
TXPN27 KNES 212205
SIMWIR

A.  17W (NONAME)

B.  21/2057Z

C.  21.0N

D.  155.5E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...4/10 BANDING FOR A DT OF 2.5. MET AND PT ARE 2.0. FT BASED
ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...EARLE

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.