Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 19:21:09 -0500

670 
TPPN11 PGTW 220018

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 21/2330Z

C. 21.0N

D. 118.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T4.5/5.5/W0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 36A/PBO LARGE EYE/ANMTN. A 25NM RAGGED EYE IS
SURROUNDED BY A LG RING. NO EYE ADJUSTMENT WAS NEEDED TO YIELD A
DT OF 5.0. FT BASED ON PT. MET AGREES.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.