Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:01:39 -0500

629 
ATPQ40 PGUM 220301
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST FRI OCT 22 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS CENTERED WEST OF THE MARIANAS NEAR 
17N139E. TD 16W IS MOVING WESTWARD AT 11 MPH WITH MAXIMUM SUSTAINED 
WINDS OF 30 MPH. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE 
FOUND NEAR THE CENTER OF 16W WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE RUNNING FROM 
17N137E TO 13N140E...AND SOUTH OF KOROR WITHIN ASSOCIATED CONVERGENT 
WINDS BETWEEN 5N AND 7N FROM 133E TO 135E...AND BETWEEN YAP...GUAM 
AND CHUUK BETWEEN 6N AND 14N FROM 139E TO 146E. FOR FURTHER 
INFORMATION...REFER TO NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE PUBLIC ADVISORIES 
ISSUED UNDER WMO HEADER WTPQ32 PGUM AND JTWC BULLETINS ISSUED UNDER 
WMO HEADER WTPN32 PGTW.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W IS CENTERED WELL EAST OF THE CNMI AT 
21N156E. TD 17W IS MOVING WNW AT 6 MPH WITH MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS 
OF 35 MPH. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTH 
AND SOUTHEAST OF MINAMI TORI SHIMA BETWEEN 18N AND 22N FROM 151E TO 
155E...AND BETWEEN 19N AND 24N FROM 158E TO 162E.

A WEAK SURFACE TROUGH RUNNING FROM 5N162E TO 10N170E IS PRODUCING 
WIDELY SCATTERED TO SCATTERED SHOWERS BETWEEN 6N AND 9N FROM 162E TO 
169E.  

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.