Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:07:09 -0500

466 
TPPN11 PGTW 220305

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 22/0230Z

C. 21.2N

D. 118.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 36A/PBO LARGE EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   21/2146Z  21.0N  118.2E  SSMI
   21/2222Z  21.0N  118.1E  SSMS
   21/2332Z  21.0N  118.2E  SSMS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.