Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:10:48 -0500

731 
TXPN23 KNES 220309
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  22/0230Z

C.  21.2N

D.  118.1E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/6.0/W1.0/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...OW EYE EMBEDDED IN OW AND SURROUNDED BY DG FOR A DT
OF 4.0. MET IS 4.0 AND PT IS 4.5. FT HELD TO 5.0 DUE TO WEAKENING
CONSTRAINTS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...EARLE

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.