Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:22:46 -0500

599 
TXPN27 KNES 220321
SIMWIR

A.  17W (NONAME)

B.  22/0230Z

C.  21.4N

D.  155.2E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/2.0/W0.5/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...3/10 BANDING FOR A DT OF 1.5. MET IS 2.0 AND PT IS 1.5. FT
BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...EARLE

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.