Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:31:21 -0500

402 
TXPN26 KNES 220329
SIMWIR

A.  16W (NONAME)

B.  22/0257Z

C.  17.4N

D.  138.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.5/W0.5/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...PBO EXTRAPOLATION. SYSTEM TOO WEAK TO CLASSIFY. FT BASED
ON CONSTRAINTS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...EARLE

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.