Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Depression 17w Advisory Number 2

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 23:07:37 -0500

WTPQ33 PGUM 220407
TCPPQ3

BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W ADVISORY NUMBER 2
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP172010
200 PM CHST FRI OCT 22 2010

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W MOVING SLOWLY AWAY FROM WAKE ISLAND...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 100 PM CHST...0300Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 21.3 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 155.2 DEGREES 
EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    750 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF WAKE ISLAND
                 755 MILES NORTHEAST OF SAIPAN AND
                 875 MILES NORTHEAST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W IS MOVING WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AT 7 MPH. A 
TURN TOWARD THE NORTH AND A DECREASE IN FORWARD SPEED ARE EXPECTED 
EXPECTED DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 35 MPH. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W IS 
EXPECTED TO SLOWLY WEAKEN DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS THEN DISSIPATE 
SOMETIME SATURDAY.

REPEATING THE 100 PM CHST POSITION...21.3 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
155.2 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 7 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 35 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE THIS EVENING AT 8 PM CHST.

$$

STANKO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.