Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Depression (16w) Advisory Number 3

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 23:10:53 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 220410
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION (16W) ADVISORY NUMBER 3
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP162010
200 PM CHST FRI OCT 22 2010

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W CONTINUES TOWARD THE WEST...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 100 PM CHST...300Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 17.3 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 138.6 DEGREES 
EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    495 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 490 MILES NORTHWEST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS MOVING WESTWARD AT 11 MPH. THIS GENERAL 
MOVEMENT IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE DURING THE NEXT 12 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS REMAIN 30 MPH. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS 
EXPECTED TO SLOWLY INTENSIFY THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

REPEATING THE 100 PM CHST POSITION...17.3 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
138.6 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING WEST AT 11 MPH WITH MAXIMUM 
SUSTAINED WINDS OF 30 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE THIS EVENING AT 8 PM CHST. 

$$

DEVITA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.