Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 01:29:07 -0500

246 
TPPN11 PGTW 220625

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 22/0513Z

C. 21.7N

D. 118.4E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T5.0/5.5/W0.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 15A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN.
CONVECTION WRAPPED A 1.10 ON LOG 10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF A
4.0. MET AND PT YIELD A 5.0. DT IS UNREPRESENTATIVE. DBO PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   22/0159Z  21.3N  118.2E  MMHS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.