Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 01:54:14 -0500

648 
TPPN12 PGTW 220650

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W (ENE OF MARIANA ISLANDS)

B. 22/0513Z

C. 21.6N

D. 154.4E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5/D1.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A .30 ON LOG
10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF A 1.5. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   22/0330Z  21.5N  154.6E  MMHS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.